Services for your living in Dresden
To make living as easy as possible for you, many services are already included in the rental price and others are available as options. Here is an overview.
The following additional costs and extra services are included in the rental price
- Electricity, heating, water for your flat
- Electricity, heating, water for the common rooms
- Waste collection
- Maintenance & repairs in the building
- Cleaning of the common areas (inside & outside), garden maintenance
- Use of lounge & roof top terrace:
Our lounge and roof top terrace are located on the 5th floor, which long-term guests (rental period 1 month +) can use as an extended living room. The lounge offers a free selection of coffee, wine, beer, water and various soft drinks.
- Reception (help with problems, concierge service) – during reception hours
- Free W-LAN
- Cable TV
- Emergency hotline in case of malfunctions
- Maintenance & repairs in the flats
- One-time basic equipment for the flats: sweeping set, washing-up liquid, detergent and soap/shampoo
- Final cleaning of the flat
The costs of the extra services are already included in the rent.
Additional services for extra charge:
- Flat cleaning on request
- Laundry service: Ironing shirts, cleaning clothes
- Parking space 14 € per day or 110€ per month
- Bicycle rental: 12,- €/day
Services of our commercial tenants
On the ground floor of the Residenz am Zwinger (Hertha-Lindner-Straße), you find a supermarket, which makes it very easy for you to get groceries and hygiene articles. A large selection of fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and also a small café await you. Thanks to the integration into our building, you can shop quickly and conveniently on foot.
Monday-Saturday: 08:00-20:00 o’clock
HAIRDRESSER MADLEN WENERSKI
Madlen Wenerski’s elegant hairdressing salon is located right next to the reception. Ms Wenerski and her team of 16 experts, are specialised in top fashion colouring and first-class haircuts. Call now and get a new look!
Monday: 12:00-20:00 o’clock
Tuesday-Friday: 9:00-21:00 o’clock